Gray-Nicolls Shockwave 100 Cricket Bat
Welcome to the Gray-Nicolls Shockwave 100 cricket bat, an entry level bat designed to give batsmen playing friendly or youth cricket the ability to perform as if playing an international T20 game.
Featuring bold colours and aggressive sticker designs, the Shockwave cricket bat is the bat we needed – vibrant, confident, and unapologetically in your face. The Shockwave 100 bat is the perfect bat for a junior player or low-level friendly cricketer.
With a high middle and pronounced swell, the Shockwave 100 will give you a fantastic level of performance for less than £100. Low price doesn't mean low performance, however. The Shockwave 100 cricket bat will help you find the boundary with a regularity that you might not be used to!
The Shockwave 100 comes fully loaded with a robust middle, but also with edges that are sure to intimidate the opposition bowlers. It will be raining sixes wherever you hit it on the Shockwave – make sure the spectators are watching closely.
The fractured stickers conjure the sense of dynamism that has been brought to the game with the new T20 franchise competitions. They work to exaggerate the pronounced sweet spot, while the jagged graphics add to the intimidating feel.
The likes of Alex Hales and Joe Clarke have had considerable insight into the design of the bat, ensuring it's trusted at the top and bottom of the game.
Made with grade 4 English willow, the Shockwave 100 cricket bat will have some blemishes on wood, with loose, less frequent grains. However, it is ideally suited to junior and friendly cricket with the promise of Gray-Nicolls quality.
The Shockwave cricket bat is fully quality controlled in Robertsbridge and hand-picked in the bat cave to suit your chosen specifications. The Shockwave 100 bat is available in short handle through to size 5 and comes with fibre tape cover finish on the face.
- Designed by our product experts in Robertsbridge, charged with bringing batsman every advantage possible.
- Only available in Short Handle
- Handcrafted by the master bat makers at Gray-Nicolls in Robertsbridge and around the world.
- Eye-catching fracture sticker design that draws the eye to the pronounced middle
- Distinctive cold blue colours across the entire Shockwave range
- High swell, allowing batsmen to hit the ball on the up, out the ground.
- Full profile and intimidating edges give batsman extra confidence to clear the ropes
- Quality controlled in Robertsbridge
- Weight Range: Junior 1lb 14oz - 2lb 6oz, Senior 2lb 7oz - 2lb 12oz
- Finish: Fibre Tape Cover
- Semi-oval handle for comfort and complete control